Quick Post Navigation
- Main Features of the Cortland Precision Ghost Tip Fly Line
- Dimensions of the Ghost Tip Fly Line
- Customer Thoughts on the Cortland Ghost Tip
- Pros – Things we like about the Ghost Tip
- Cons – Things not so good
- FAQ’s – Questions about the Cortland Precision 15 Ghost Tip Fly Line
- Final Verdict on the Cortland Ghost Tip Fly Line
- Distance 80% 80%
- Streamers 65% 65%
- Roll Casting 70% 70%
- Nymphing 80% 80%
- Shooting 70% 70%
- Presentation 80% 80%
- Beginners 65% 65%
- ChuckingFluff Overall Score 73% 73%
Cortland is a famous name among anglers because of its durable fly fishing gear and products. This company has been in this business since 1915 and seems to be growing stronger and bigger each year. What drives them into remaining focused is experience and passion. They develop the most advanced fly lines you can find in the market.
All fly lines from Cortland including the Cortland Precision 15 Ghost Tip Fly Line have been designed using the latest technology. Cortland developed the technologies to ensure fly lines are high performing, durable and exceed the user’s expectations.
Precision 15 comes in different sizes ranging from size 5 to size 9. You can choose your size and feel free to experiment with other sizes. If you live in an area with salty water, this Ghost Tip fly line is the ideal choice. It never fails in its floating function as a sub-surface fly line.
Main Features of the Cortland Precision Ghost Tip Fly Line
• Profile – This fly line is a longer version of the Precision Ghost 5 ft tip intermediate fly line and the sub-surface ghost tip gives anglers extra length between his fly and the mint green fly line translating to longer casting distances.
• Welded Loops – Precision 15 Ghost Tip has neatly folded welded loops that are durable on both ends of the fly line-the front and back. This is more convenient and ensures that the energy transfer from the line to the leader is very efficient resulting in better turnovers.
• Value for Money Top End Product – For its price, it is definitely a top end product that is worth every dime spent on it. From its engineering techniques to its durability, the fly line outdoes itself and can last many years. Spending this much on it is a worthy investment.
• Special Technologies – Cortland designed this fly line with the Durasilk formulation. The technology adds to the durability of the line and improves its performance while in water.
• General Fly Line – Precision fly lines from Cortland are designed for both amateurs and experts. With the advanced performance and simplicity of the line, there isn’t anything technical about handling it. They can use it for practice and e